ServSafe® Managers Training (Nov. 12-13) - Spalding County
UGA Extension Spalding County is hosting ServSafe® Food Safety Manager Training & Exams. ServSafe® Managers Training is for: Food Service Professionals, Managers in Training and anyone who needs advanced food safety training. Course Schedule: Monday, November 12, 2018 8:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. Tuesday, November 13, 2018 8:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. ***Note this is a TWO DAY training and attendance is strongly recommended both days*** Cost is $140 per person and registration deadline is November 5, 2018. Seating is limited! Once you receive your registration confirmation, you will need to contact the Spalding County Extension Office to receive your study book. On the day of the certification exam, photo ID is required! For more information, please contact Cindee Sweda at 770.467.4225 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
835 Memorial Drive
Griffin, GA 30223
More Event Ideas
- More Food and Drink Events
- Saturday, Sep 29, 2:00 PM
- Macon Wine & Arts Festival VIP Combo #2 with Matthew Hammock of Oliver's Bistro at Mill Hill Community Arts CenterSaturday, Sep 29, 1:00 PM
- Macon Wine & Arts Festival VIP Combo #1 with Mykos Estacio of Natalia's at Mill Hill Community Arts CenterSaturday, Sep 29, 12:00 PM
- More Events on November 12, 2018
- Monday, Nov 12, 10:00 AM
What can we do for you?
Thank you for your input. Please fill out the form below and provide as much information as possible about updates to this event or venue.